BCN 0.00% 2.2¢ beacon minerals limited

17 January 2023JAURDI GOLD PROJECT DECEMBER QUARTER PRODUCTION...

1. 3,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    17 January 2023
    JAURDI GOLD PROJECT DECEMBER QUARTER PRODUCTION UPDATE
     6,418 ounces of gold produced in the December 2022 quarter
     209,948 dry tonnes milled in the December 2022 quarter
     Mill Recovery 92.66%
     Gold sales for the quarter were 6,317 ounces at an average sale price of $2,633/oz for sale receipts
    of $16.63 million
     Bullion on hand/gold in transit at end of quarter totalled 1,126 ounces
     Fully franked dividend of $0.001 per share paid on 9 December 2022
     Beacon acquired 100% of the Geko Tenements for a cash payment of $7.75 million and a $3.0m
    royalty from production at a rate of 4% of the recovered gold value until $10.75m in total
    consideration has been paid.
    =============================================
    The Subject I would like to address is "HOW GOOD" this growth company is run by the BOD.

Say what you will, in regards to the hedge ounces! I'm ok with a little "INSURANCE"
    But what I see here is, that for just a little over 50% of the production of 1 Quarter our BOD have increased our mine life by many years, in buying the Geko Tenements.
    NOTE: Also remember that the board still have 180,000,000 options @ .053c to convert (before 3rd AUG 2023 ) so it would not surprise me that a BUY-BACK could be announced to bolster our SP as close to that .053c price as possible (I would certainly give up 50% of my substantial Divvie to achieve .053 before early August, wouldn't anyone here???)

SO....along with the rise in POG and the fact we are leaving the 2cent SP area far behind.....The .03c wall got wiped out today!

This observation is purely my own, but I bet others are thinking and planning to take advantage of this Great Little Under The Radar GOLD Company that is EXCEPTIONLY WELL RUN!!
    Onward and Upwards....Go Beacon!!
    Cheers to you all smart investors....Buy...BUy...BUY!!!
    PapaBuy!.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.