NOV 1.96% 5.2¢ novatti group limited

Growth in Acquiring, page-11

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Yes I agree.

Eagerly awaiting to see what financials come out over the next few weeks as we can then compare to these figures that were from the middle of December 2022. Also, we can hopefully see much cleaner the quarterly financials and view the total annual processing quantum. From memory I am thinking this should be approaching $4 billion ish ….

Hopefully more and driving this beast to scale their processing and subsequently reflecting this in closing the earnings gap towards cashflow positive …. Despite the recent share price I still feel this company is heading in the right direction. It’s been eight months since the issue of the RADI, I appreciate that a lot of what us happening here is under the radar, hopefully progressing positively.

Unfortunately, we all expect these companies (like athletes and sports trans) to have a linear growth in a number of the many metrics … this is really not usually the case for most … up’s and downs …So we wait… and wait …. I’m still optimistic that the Novatti team has built a great structure (technology/licences/alliances) over the past few years … now we wait to see how effectively the company can turn this great structure into a great financial business which produces a profit and flows dividends to the recent and long holding owners - us the shareholders.
    cheers Anton

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $3.291K 65.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4696 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 21384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 2531
Last updated 15.47pm 21/05/2024 ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.