EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

growth prospects , page-2

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    dexter, it's nice to hear from new posters. I see that you've chosen EHR for your your inaugural post! Welcome.

I agree that 2012 will be a big year for EHR. In particular, I am looking forward to the Bankable Feasibility Study on Copahue and confirmation of the TSX listing both of which will put a rocket under the sp. We've already had excellent valuations of this company, so presumably the share price is at a discount because Aust investors are unduly factoring in a lot of risk. (The sp wasn't helped by Socius dumping their 25mill holding early 2011 - Thankfully Washington H. Soul Pattinson aren't afraid of being on the top 20 holders register).

With each announcement that Torey makes to the market, it is evident to me that the risks are being managed (even eliminated) very effectively by the team. Based on their performance to date, I have every confidence that EHR will execute the Copahue project and develop new projects.

It is going to be a happy new year for all EHR holders, that's for sure! All is IMO and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.