ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

Just wanted to get some opinions and thoughts - re: market...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Just wanted to get some opinions and thoughts
    - re: market potential and risks?

my thoughts ..

ETC has a small number of key contracts at the moment - that will run for several years and which will hopefully be renewed.
    - there is some risk there - even though the next few years look to be secured at least.

Potentially worst case may be that we make and bank enough profits(and dividends hopefully) to cover the current market cap - just based on the current contracts won ?
    but what can we hope for outside of the current contracts and their possible renewal ?

I know there's 200 countries out there - only some of which would be interested of course in the ID and coding technology.

There would also be potential competition from rival technology and developments - so ETC will need to keep abreast and ahead of potential competitors.

The future may be somewhat unclear(be it good or bad), but to me it appears that there is at least potential to grow globally without the need to acquire.

Most businesses based in Australia, like IMF (which I compared ETC to before) would need to acquire to grow - so I see this as a positive.

ETC just needs to grow to grow ..

interested in everyone thoughts.

sorry about my spate of posts - just wanted to cover everything before I revert back to just reading others posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.