SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Growth Rate of Freeway Reviews, page-134

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    BINGO this is more like the info we want to see but no-one has found until now.

I don't know if this page will stay in English or will need to be translated again.
    https://sensortower.com/android/id/...tonic.freeway.android/#review-history?reviews

There are 5 pages of reviews.

Go back through them and you can see the pattern in Indonesia.

I was talking to one of my friends yesterday, who has been involved in a massive transfer of customers. He was saying that they very much limited the number of people who could access the system, so it didn't crash & give the users bad experiences once they were on it. It allowed them to build-up (scale up) the cloud system & make sure everything was working as expected.

He's also in Europe & tried to download Freeway by Syntonic yesterday. He input all the details required until it got to the validation point where it sends you a code that you need to enter. Instead of the code arriving inside a couple of minutes it took over 2 hours before it arrived. He's now live, but got the message no offers currently in your location (which is what we expected to see).

You can see in the Indonesian data that there are runs of 5 star reviews where everything is running well, followed by runs of terrible ratings on the same day as well, when either the reward offers have run out, the codes are being sent or another issue has arisen.

Going by the Q&A answer, Tata are responsible for scaling things up (not sure if that's only on the joint venture side) as the business grows in size.

Now either that is happening, or Syntonic have there own live cloud systems (other than for development work) & are simply struggling to cope at times with the number of users wanting the product, or are not managing the reward offers available as well as they could, by limiting it too much at the moment & causing lots of users to fall short of that magical 500MB number & upsetting those users.

Effectively the company is hurting its own overall rating by being too restrictive in the reward offers available to real users in these country's (probably been caught out by the scale of demand). They need to get this sorted out soon.

The data shows where the reviews are occurring ie Indonesia (especially = 105 up to Sunday 14th August [33%+]).

So anyone who thinks all these reviews we're seeing are from shareholders is clearly mistaken, end of story.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.