SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Growth Rate of Freeway Reviews, page-295

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Great to see some new experienced traders arriving here, as @MartinGifford. Welcome to the dream team, lol. But I'm sure there are plenty others sitting quietly on the sidelines, after all, it is still very early days in this masterpiece, and I feel that many HC regulars are not quite ready to reveal their hands yet. Mind you, we did have a visit from @Freehold much earlier in the piece.

As you all know, I feel like a mallee bull in a field of heifers on this stock, so it is a little disappointing to read the frustrations taking hold with so many, yet pleasing that others are quite chilled. So to liven things up a little - as it is the weekend - I'll do that terrible thing of sp forecasting. Firstly though, some months ago, we played a little game of price projections over various distant futures, and I have those figures on record for prosperity, which I'm sure will bring good entertainment down the track. No need to repeat them here, nor replay the sp game, but I will suggest my end of year target without hesitation: 30 cents.

What you say! 10 bags in 4 months ! Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

Well, such rises are not unheard of. There is no need for me to repeat my mantra of how sponsored data is going to cause a revolution in developing countries pre-pay systems. As such, the leaders in the field are going to become the Facebook of content provision, but like I said last time I mentioned the FB name, this doesn't necessarily mean we'll have a similar price; just the structural similarity.

Regardless, a significant rise is coming very soon that should deliver my target by end of year. There will be several catalysts: the successful product uptake in SEA; launch of product in Sth America; investor reports of significance from the US that will attract US investment; Q financials that will blast the laugh out of present financial pessimism (quite strange this pessimism considering the 4.8M CR reduction); new contracts; and hopefully commencement of European roll-out of Dataflex. As GG recently said, 'plenty of good announcements coming over next months.'

All this, coupled with the strength of investor sentiment that will come when Freeway reveals itself to be a game-changer in data delivery, will easily put a real rocket in this baby's gas chamber. Don't forget, when you have very strong FA, coupled with top-tier management, you have a recipe for a bombshell; you only require the ignition to be lit. So far, SYT is still handing out the fuses, but there will be enough lit this year to make the first significant sp explosion.

The next four months I believe, will only be the beginning of what is going to be next years runaway. But that share price is so unreal, that it would require a game to reveal it, and many here presently are not in the mood for games. So lets just stick with what's real; re-read the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.