ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

growth stock turning a profit in the malking?

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    ANO looks like its on the verge of becoming a solid growth stock.

Management have done a great job of reducing overheads and keeping costs down which is shown in todays quarterly. Even without the addition production ramp up of Alusion to Merck to meet their needs which as stated starts in May and without any serious revenues from sales in North America due to our supplier destocking ANO still managed to make a profit.

Over the next 2-6 months i would expect ANO to be running at full capacity for their production of Alusion to meet the requirements and volumes that Merck require and i would also expect to see a new North American distrubuter appointed at much, much better rates and term to ANO which i expect will see ANO turning over some very nice profits from here on.

There is no reason after these to addition revenue angles are meet that ANO cant be turning a serious profit quarter on quarter. Im expecting ANO to be making around $1m profit per quarter in the next 6 months and growing from there as other companies from other regions like China and Europe and the middle east start adopting our product to their skin and health care range.

At only a $6m market cap and nearly $1m in cash which should only grow from here i feel that this extreamly cheap for what we currently have and for what the future may hold.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.