ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Yes someone is definately patiently accumulating now - be...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Yes someone is definately patiently accumulating now - be interesting to see how far they take it.

For me main game begins in FY15. With North America restored and Alusion going at ramped up guidance of $3m p.a run rate, my back of the envelope calculation has ANO earning c200-250k profit/quarter. So I think we've got a c.$1m/yr profitable business if they do nothing from here on out and sit on their hands.

But as we know, the big one is XP and as the year winds up we'll start to see how much of this stuff they can sell after all the sampling thats taken place this year. The strategy has always been to use IM and Alusion to bankroll the business to build up XP. How far they can take XP is the blue sky for ANO.

But for now the key issue of cash has been taken care of and I'm expecting the next quarter to be flattish again as we ramp up to the above numbers. That is of course unless they sell as much product as they can to the new N.A distributors between June 26 and June 30!

Good times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $396 550

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15322 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.