TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

growth strategy, page-7

1. 1,425 Posts.
    The other thing to consider here is that they are apparently off to Morocco and London this week. So maybe the plan is them for introduce themselves personally and directly with all relevant business parties. Big business you deal face to face, I don't think they would of even considered dealing via phone without previously meeting, I think they would of said, we will be heading over that way soon and look forward to meeting you and discussing further then..... includes potential JV partners and Macquarie and brokers and institutions

They obviously have a plan in mind and it could be that they are investigating all avenues before deciding on the best way forward. Interested farminees will be presented with a different company strategy now.

As I have said, previously, anyone looking for a short term gain via a JV deal might be disappointed. The JV deal is just one part of a re-rating process. If a good JV deal is not achieved you will see a lacklustre reaction by the market - Longreach, Serica etc - who farmed out neighbouring blocks.

New mangement do not have magic wands and cannot pull rabbits out of their hats, everything in business is a process, anyone who has run a business will tell you that it is a tough gig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.