SLC 3.55% $1.61 superloop limited

I've been watching SLC for sometime and surprised it has reached...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've been watching SLC for sometime and surprised it has reached this low so have jumped onboard. I'm in telco and generally stay away from trading any telco/IT/Data right now. That said SLC shows real value at present. Bevan Slaterry has proven time and time again he can build a successful data company (Pipe Networks, NextDC, Megaport). All these companies take time for the market to see their true value as they need heavy investment and time to build a customer base. SLC has done the heavy lifting building their core infrastructure, their NBN solution is market leading and the opportunity within Asia is fantastic. There has been some noise around service levels which isn't a major concern, tell's me they at least have a growing customer base. NBNCo leaving the enterprise space as a competitor is a big plus. It must have been a tough watch for many long term holders to see it drop so low but with the half year financials out next week this may be the lowest we'll see it. At sub 90c it's a steal. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.055(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $804.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.61 $1.55 $1.420M 901.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 1495 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.