CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Morning everyone, (Edit: Apologies - the PDF attachment didn't...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Morning everyone,

(Edit: Apologies - the PDF attachment didn't work and is 44 pages long as it lists every licensee in Australia). Not sure how to upload to share with you all).

Hope this works...

There is an PDF attachment + screenshot images with all Authorised Representatives (AR's for the purposes of this are the same as Financial Planners) across Australia as at April 2017.

* There are 24, 331 planners in total across 1,534 "Licensees". An average of 16 planners per Licensee (but averages don't really matter here, just thought I would throw it in).
    * 50% of these (12,312) are in the 250+ Planner Category. i.e. CBA, AMP etc. This substantiates the comments from IAM re: large institutions vs smaller players in the context of attracting smaller groups to the Portal.
    * AMP (the group) heads the list at 2,870 (12% of market)
    * iPAC has 111 in total (I specifically mention this since PC is part of this group). iPAC is part of AMP.
    * Sentry has 111 (coincidentally the same number as iPAC). Bear in mind, I understand Sentry have merged with "Wealthsure" (77 planners), bringing the total of 188 planners. Not sure how accurate this is, given the quotes and mentions of 300-400 plus planners, so I'm probably missing something here.
    *  NAB FP has 540

Obviously these numbers are rough estimates and based at a point in time and constantly move with people movements within and across these organisations and in/out of the industry, but gives a good detailed understanding for those new to the industry of it's size and potential.

Have a great day everyone. Please tag me if you have any questions.

Bodhi_Trader

250 plus 1.PNG 250 plus 2.PNG
    Last edited by Bodhi_Trader: 20/06/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.