TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Growth, page-27

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Good posts Justis, flaming and triage.

In my experience, the market is sometimes (1) slow to recognise turnaround stories and (2) slow to recognise the magnitude of a company's potential.

The former is because the market will often 'punish' companies for past mistakes/misfortunes long after those mistakes have been rectified (whereas, in reality, good management teams learn from mistakes/misfortunes).

The latter is because many market participants act like sheep, ie. with a herd-like mentality. When one starts to move, others will follow. But until then, nothing much happens.

It's these features of markets that provide opportunities for savvy/patient players who recognise companies for (1) their current situation, rather than dwelling on the past, and (2) their future potential.

Troy fits the bill on both counts imo - past mistakes/misfortunes and substantial potential.

Hence the market has given Troy very little credit for the giant strides it's made over the last two years.

But I'm confident that a substantial upward re-rating will eventually occur. Not that there are any 100% guarantees - the wheels could yet fall off. But the risk-reward ratio looks very attractive to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.