TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

TRY is nearly there. It's been knocking at the RE-RATING DOOR...

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    TRY is nearly there.
    It's been knocking at the RE-RATING DOOR constantly.
    The low ball sellers under 10c have been absorbed. 10.5c , then 11c and now working on .115
    The general market and ex-holders are yet to get involved. The momentum traders are nowhere to be seen.
    They won't arrive until the stock is 50-60% higher from here.

Most holders who have held on for so long will not sell anywhere near these prices. Won't even look at it.
    Only some small profit takers and (Director)John Jones will sell.

Just an imaginary situation ......end of September quarter TRY will be debt free with some free cash on hand.
    End of December TRY has a steady 15-18k ounce production, more cash balance on hand with 3-4 years of LOM and no debt. Under those circumstances the market cap will have to be higher than 65 million. Sometimes it just takes time for things to happen. I had similar feelings with MML, SLR, RMS , WGX & PRU and the RE-RATING happened eventually. All of over 100% this year.
    Recently had a wonderful experience with AZM, after doing some research, looked too cheap at .014c.
    Two days ago takeover offer at .028c. Instant doubling of money. Thankfully I was holding a bundle.

I think something like that will happen with TRY. Either it has to RE-RATE to higher levels or some cashed up entity will make a takeover bid.

So I'm holding TRY and would be happily buying if I didn't had my full allocation. But something inside me is telling me to bend my rules and buy a few more for trade. The shares are darn cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.