BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

GROWTH, page-26

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Its a brilliant strategy @ANTON707 must learn how to do it myself one day ! LOL

And its about as subtle as a flying brick, and about as false as the poster above who claimed to be the owner.

Never mind, the "tree shakers" are working hard on BRB on a quiet day such as today.

Dont be fooled anyone, the 'Pros' will go to any length to fool the little retailers, just as the false trading figures below reveal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3774/3774783-2bed2a772161fb512e65a80d14834750.jpg
    Yes, it is blatantly obvious that there is a die hard accumulator trying their best, but I think the overall volume for today reveals that they are really pushing you know what uphill !

With some wonderful assay results headed our way from both Bombora & Manna, the sky is the limit. In addition, a revised JORC at Bombora, and with the new deeps to be included and reported this Qtr, I'm sure will attract a fair bit of attention.

And, importantly, Tom has indicated that with the last 2000m of drilling just completed at the Manna Lithium outcropping dyke, he is hoping to release a Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) simultaneously. I am of very high confidence that being a dyke of Pegmatite nature containing obvious Spodumene, that the very high percentage of
    Li2O will continue, not only along the already outlined chemical signature of the Strike Length, but also to substantial depth.

GLTAH, this is better than waiting for Santa !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.