GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Growth

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    The last couple of years may have had some problems with Covid and drinking behavior but it appears that take away and drink at home have boosted sales in that area rather than bar sales, which have now started to lift due to folk allowed to get out to the bars again and an increased sales team promoting GDA.
    The 3 tap houses- Atomic Project, A shed and Joe' Water hole are all returning profits now and are generating increased awareness in the drinking world.
    The Matso's deal is fully paid for now and is very profitable and will see a big increase in sales in the the mid east coast when the refurbished Joe's Water Hole is completed .
    Now this leads me to the subject of the 3 distributor deals with San Miguel, Magners Cider and Molson Coors.
    We are told that the Molson Coors should return $3.5 to $4 million per year and i can't recall any projected profits for the other 2 deals.
    So let us assume in conservative figures a total of $5mil profit.
    Now if we factor in the establishment costs for warehouse and administration (which we are told are funded) there will be a nice bottom line in next years figures.
    So if this years profits pay for Joe's Water Hole and the set up costs for the new distribution deals further profits from the established business are sufficient to add additional tap houses without the new income stream from Molson Coors.-
    And as we have just over 128.3 mill shares on issue, maybe a 1 Cent franked Dividend would be a nice incentive to kick start the share price and reward the holders and leave some cash in the kitty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.