GDA 7.69% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Growth, page-39

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I made it over from Vic a few weeks ago and was very impressed! We got there 12.20 on a sunny Sunday, and there was only one little 4 seater table free in the whole place. Not chockers, but a very good crowd. You could see that they do a lot of food, with people finishing up their meals by 12.30 ready for someone else to sit down and order. The games, the shop, the playground all add to the vibe. The only thing that was missing was a quiet place, which you would think would be possible in a joint that big! We had to leave early, it was too overwhelming for the munchkins. Quite a few beers on tap, and I wanted to try them all, especially since I've never seen most of them, but it was also hard to turn down the Little Dove when all the beers are basically the same price! Based on the sales I saw, I'm really looking forward to next year's results. Although I'm not sure how many years a place like this stays popular. I was told that locals don't go to Little Creatures any more, and it was super quiet the day we popped in.
    To think that they completed this place on time and on budget during global supply shortages and price increases, and all for $10M is enough of a reason to top up my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.