GRR 3.64% 26.5¢ grange resources limited.

I think you are upset because someone dared to have a different...

1. 14,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2407
    I think you are upset because someone dared to have a different point of view than yours - and, yes, seen your type a lot as well. Legend in their own minds. Feel sorry for you a bit really. You are just a minor annoyance.

Anyway, to end this. I have managed to accumulate a lot of GRR (your s*** house as you call it) shares over the last 12 months - when I get the fat dividend cheque in March/April and see my investment appreciate another 20%, I am sure that everything you said will have been forgotten.

GRR is definitely undervalued - and this forum has discussed that at great lengths. I think it is also underrated and a bit misunderstood. Don't know about Southdown and what will happen with it. Management will need to makes a decision over the 12 months. Either flog it off or decide on getting it up and running. None of us know wht will happen but maybe cashing up on it and going hell for leather with the Tasmanian operation may be a better option than having a mothballed operation that costs funds to maintain and lacks any indication that it will add to the overall mining operations.

I am, for one, hoping to see some movement (passed on the shareholders) from management in that regard over the next 12 months.

There are a lot of quality posters on the GRR HC Forum. I will continue to read their informative posts in the hope that I will continue to learn. Posts from people like you are just a distraction which I will ignore from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.