GRR 1.82% 28.0¢ grange resources limited.

GRR Valuation, page-142

1. 2,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Yeah, you're correct. Shagang only buy one million tonnes annually which, by the way, is "less than two million tonnes". Grange are even more insignificant, from Shagang's point of view, than I thought.

Rocket, do you set this stuff up deliberately, or what? Click on the link of one of your previous posts. It is the third post down on this page. Go to page 42. It's easy for you to just say "I was wrong".

My question about percentage ownership of the largest shareholder is not linked to the nationality of the company involved. Generally, no related entities can own more than 20% of an Australian company without making a takeover offer. There are certain exceptions to that general rule. I was just interested in which exception was used.

Apart for his disdain for MGX, I think Rocket likes to give me a special serve because of something he posted a while back over on a copper/gold producer we both own. He was offering to get some publicity for this miner in the AFR "like he had just done for Grange". Sounded like a good idea to me. Anyway, someone "modded" it. Pretty sure Rocket thinks it was me. It wasn't. Three bags up over there so far, even without the free publicity, eh, Rocket!

Anyway, I learn so many things here, I am better educated. Like, it is "optional to register for GST". WOW! Woolworths can save so much, knowing this 'fact'. You can't search for Hong Kong companies on an Australian register. Who knew?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $324.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $734.8K 2.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125140 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 121063 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.