GRR 2.74% 37.5¢ grange resources limited.

GRR Valuation, page-207

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328

Hi Gaz

That is great news. Thank you very much for sharing your discussion with management. Up to now I only knew UG would reduce C1 costs but did not know by how much . . . 30% reduction . . WOW !

Yes, the furnace upgrades will not only increase output but also further increase the quality of our low emmission high grade pellets.

Some may be not aware that the ore out of Savage River is special . . . its low in the bad stuff such as sulphur and other nasties . . . but is high in the good stuff such as vanadium and thus great for making high grade steel . . . no wonder Japan signed up for a slice way back in 1965.

I know you live on the West coast, along with Windog and others . . . you guys have your ears close to the ground. Its great to hear news from people so close to the action.

I imagine many of the 600 Grange employees know too well just what a moon shot trajectory Grange is currently on and I imagine it is a daily conversion down there with many boosting their retirement funds by investing every spare wage dollar back into Grange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.