GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

I get the feeling that many more articles of similar ilk will...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I get the feeling that many more articles of similar ilk will start popping up as time passes. Hopefuly the tone of the articles morph from 'Groote Muscles in on BHP' to 'BHP Muscles in on Groote's Register - First Takeover Offer Rejected'. What a great read that would be.

A very interesting comment was made by journalist Peter Klinger, "It is understood that Groote has now been informed by the Nothern Territory Government that the permits have been awarded". I wonder where Mr Klinger sourced this information from, and exactly who is this information "understood" by? There has been no ASX announcement made by the company on this matter, and it is very unusual for The West Australian Newspaper to speculate.

Or maybe Peter, like any other astute financially-minded person, owns a healthy parcel of shares in Groote Resources and he too can't wait for them to skyrocket. Anyway, goodluck to all long term holders. We could have sold out long ago at $1+, but we are well and truely in this for the long haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.