grumpy old men / women

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Over the past 10 years I seemed to have turned into a bit of a grumpy old man, which isn't good because I'm notold and not in the age range where men lose testosterone and become more irritated. I dread that day lol

Here are a couple of things that make me grumpy :-)

Teens with their undies above their pants, I mean if you have to do it at least don't have Kmart undies on. Plus it looks like you've taken a dump in your jeans.

Hoons who buy a cheap Hyundai Excel and then spend 30k doing it up. Just buy a good car.

Male teens who shave everything. Have you noticed how many shave their legs now? We have rehearsals going on for Grease the Musical near my work and I've never seen so many muscle heroes in tank tops with stubble chests in my life. What happened to real men?

People who walk 5 abreast across the whole footpath.

Parents not teaching their kids properly. We have one here, a 10 yr old boy, single greenie mum, never done a chore in his life, hair halfway down his back. Goes to parcour classes, but really just likes hitting things and rolling around.

Those who get in the lift to go 1 floor....and

Everybody walking around with their eyes fixed on their mobile device and not on either the actual world or the grumpy old man they're about to run into :-)

What are you grumpy about?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.