SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

I seek out undervalued companies and notice the name credit...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I seek out undervalued companies and notice the name credit dumbness keeps coming up in the historical posts as well as repeated witness statement that you were
    systematically down ramping companies 10 hours a day ..month in month.

Im grateful as i have profited from your down ramping allowing me to buy into a number of companies at a low price, but what you do is not ethical.

Do you Credit dumbness deny you have been down ramping Stonehorse energy on this channel or on CI1 or on EXT ?
    You made a post within in the last seven days outlining how you do this. You said yesterday you did not care ?

You try to discredit those who recognize your repeated pattern of down ramping across companies.
    Example 1). you accuse me of being a T20 holder, i never volunteered that information ..you accused me .. I just agreed, then you try to cast suspicion about me for that to discredit me saying im hiding etc .

Example 2)
    You deride me for making money on the stock market, and then deride my family...then ask what good i have done, i told you i sponsor schools in Africa, then you call me out for sponsoring schools in Africa,..you try to turn every Positive into a negative.

You volunteer no information on yourself, only seek information on others to discredit them... this is well know behavior pattern of psychopathy that you exhibit , the reason psychopaths do this is that they can use that information against the person by twisting what was said to their own ends... such as example 1 and 2 above.

It takes a psychopath such as you to down ramp companies systematically through aspersion,diatribes and lies about listed companies and board of directors on the ASX. So you can drive the price down to profit with out any care for honest mom and dad investors who read your lies and believe them.

Psychopaths are know to be convincing liars that when confronted are dismissive ,try to conceal the truth..just s you do.

Poor mum and dad Australian investors lose parts of their retirement fund so credit dumbness and his syndicate can profit.

After you down ramp a company, you move in and buy shares..and then dominate the channel.. all original holders are gone..these Chanel then become the meeting place for the downrampers such as credit dumbness and from those channel launch attacks against those who expose credit dumbness as the links to post indicate.
    This has happened from your hole on CI1 where you and your associates came onto she to attack me.

Another response you often give the callous response... "is no one cares" or "they will all forget"... instead of denying ever being a paid down-ramper..why is that.
    You make light of the criminal act that causes real financial damage to mum and dad investors.

And you systemically discredit those who point out the facts and if they don't stop you troll or you associates troll them.

Another pattern i notice that appears as dementia but is just dismissal of your previous posts.
    For example
    You make one post asserting a fact then when i post evidence disproving your post, you completely deny making the post ...almost as if you forgot ...if we give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a downramper then it look as if you have dementia as your short term memory failing, this looks like dementia.
    The more probably explanation is that you can not refute the counter evidence so you dismiss the counter evidence and forget you ever made such the previous post,even if it was made 5 minutes earlier... this is either Dementia or psychopathy in action so you dont lose credibility.

You have outlined in a previous post how you down ramp SHE and other companies...why dont you just admit it again here.
    How much money have you made in your downramping, buying in and then profiting... how much profit have you made by systematic profiteering of down ramping.

The other downramper were caught because they were bragging about how they downramp companies just like you ,they were in Australia and went to prison...
    you are in India beyond Australian enforcement officers jurisdiction or did you flee the country as you do sound very Australian.

Hope these answer your question in your previous post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.