SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

You have discredited yourself Value. Keep going. And in regards...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    You have discredited yourself Value. Keep going. And in regards to discrediting facts, you are basically just making stuff up. I don't actually know what you're accusing me of You say I'm responsible for the shareprice being where it is where as in the same breath you say it's because of Pinecliffe. You talk about ASIC investigations and court cases about me yet it's all new to me and of course you can't provide a source. You talk about me being involved in a scam operation from India without providing any evidence. You keep changing your mind wether I'm a male or an old lady from India. You talk about me abusing and attacking women with no evidence. The list gos on an on and includes multiple quotes from people which you can't source. You go on about me having multiple profiles and being in a gang yet can't source it or give reasonable proof why you would believe it. Yet when I innocently assumed at the beginning about you being Valuein, you went in full attack. This is despite me seeing that you have both mentioned being large holders through 'entities' and other similaries. I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that specific term like you have and it happens to also be used by another poster with Value in it's name that talks like you and very passionate about SHE. I don't actually know what your problem is anymore Value.

And in regards to DD knowing. Not sure what he's meant to know but I do hope he is being more productive then monitoring HC. I mean we're at near all time lows and you're talking about all this. He's yet to make any comment about anything I've said on here and if he did have a problem then it would be unwise just to sit back and let it keep going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.