SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

"I've got to say, after seeing Cred try to shout down everyone...

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

"
    I've got to say, after seeing Cred try to shout down everyone else on this forum who disagrees with him and continually pump the same recycled 4-5 points continuously 10 times per day for ages now with the obvious intention of share price destruction, it's just plain refreshing and funny to see someone use those tactics back on him. "

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/72134820/single

Lets be clear here.. the post above is taken from a witness to your downramping of a stock on SHE recently..that ended up being investigated by the ASIC enforcment force that investigate downramping., The case went to court as you know
    People in western countries went to prison. they could not touch you because you our outside of ASIC enforcement jurisdiction.

CI1 CEO even called you and your team out for downramping.

What more evidence is needed, Iv witnessed your behavour, you have admitted it on line to me because you know i know.
    And you post above https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/72134820/single is from another witness.

People lost their investment if they sold, and now your team scoops up the stock at rock bottom price..

scam executed.

And your response is "you dont care!" ... i know you don't care, its why you do it.

But their are additional witness's that name you explicitly. Some of the best evidence is when the suspects try to conceal the evidence such as ..re-framing the evidence just as you have done recently or swamping the evidence as you have also done !

Concealment is common
    Because the question is asked...why would you write what you wrote recently unless you were trying to conceal the truth from readers on hot copper.
    Look at your profile picture ,....faking being the good helper to expose scammers,... trust me ...im a detective... a sleuth.. yet witness make statement that it was you who was down ramping ... Your camouflage was to look like a detective..some one who could be trusted .

Some of these case have been investigated and evidence was given and sentencing occurred.

Even the CEO said you and your gang were down ramping, David Deloub appears to be aware as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.