SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Gryphon and Certus Gross profit over last 6 months that has not been reported as debt, page-110

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yep you and your fellow downrampers certainly trolled me, but some long term holders remember your systematic downramping .

Describing you as a troll and your day in day out down-amping of companies intent on share price destruction.
    They thought just that other pushed against your lies.

You did it here as well

When ever on this channel have you made a post about revenue or barrels of oil produced or profit margins or unit cost.
    Never have you done that.

I have and they are accurate,They were taken from message sent to me from David deloub on the BEO sale prices achieved across gas,ngl etc.

And then a fellow downramper of yours tried to make out that David deloub was lying,

And in also that their networking interest in the wells was 3% rather than the factual 30% with the sole intention to discredit me,
    Fact is they were 30 to 40% and its all in the anncounemtsn.

You call routers figure wrong, you call figures announcements wrong without ever giving an alternative.

Your thick, you cannot even read a announcement, you only know how to down ramp..you have little numerical abilty Credit dumbness.

That is why others people have said you are a clown and descried your down ramping as the worst hey have ever seen.

Admit it you are a callous downramper who only way to make money on the stock market is through sustained share price manipulation.

David deloub knows a lot more about the O&G industry than you do, your basically an idiot or a clown as others said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.