SHE 0.00% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Your mentioned your job, Who employs you.. is it someone we know...

1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Your mentioned your job, Who employs you.. is it someone we know ?
    This sounds very much like your a paid troll, focused on undermining the truth about SHE being of great value.. that does sound like downramping to me and paid at that.. so who is paying you to swamp postive post about SHE.. You seem to work a lot of hours trolling me..i hope they are paying you for your over-time.
    Fact is i was right about CI1 and AVW, i never saw you post those predictions.. in fact you and your associates cast aspersions about those predictions and today you could not deny... so you went quite untill XTREMLIVIN piped up lying to cover up yout misleading of others, and then they were exposed as a liar due to references to another post.. If peple followed the trail then itsclear you are not being honest on hotcopper on the this channel or others.. but as you said that is your job

Well if that is your job
    My job conversely is to point out your history of downramping companies,then blaming the CEO... and also point out your appalling history
    of share choice such as AVW ,CI1, MRQ etc.

Thanks for admitting that you have a job paid to cast doubt on those that point out the positives of SHE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $70 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9614834 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2699001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.