SHE 0.00% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

I have been quite about the larger than normal volume because...

1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I have been quite about the larger than normal volume because its not that important, its short term noise..
    I have been here before sitting on shares ...that had great fundamentals relative to Enterprise value.. and just sat it out.

And i was rewarded..the longest was 5 years the shortest 3 days..
    On average for me it takes 18 months to 24 months to get a large return.

Research papers have demonstrated that 95% of significantly undervalued companies take reach their intrinsic value with 5 years, most of them sooner.
    This means 5 percent stay undervalued.. and the other 95% you profit from..

But doing a deep dive on elements outside just the numbers increase the percentage beyond 95%.
    There are published papers on this.

So i am not worried, as long as their is no fraud , to many bad wells... then i am not worried as eventually SHE will reach its intrinsic valule,...i just wish it would be sooner. Still if she was not undervalued and a low price i would not have brought it.

If you had brought near 4 cents as you indicated you had in the past , then yes you are looking at 75% loss.. but i have been their only to see share rise rapidly over a few months and then cash out for a multi bagger... if you top up when its at super lows then you make even more...

So its not good to encourage nervousness in others when the ship will reach its destination in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $70 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9614834 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2699001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.