SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

IT was a way of introducing the Chariman, thanks for your...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    IT was a way of introducing the Chariman, thanks for your assistance Credit dumbness.

I would be wary of some one who advocated a hong kong domcilied ASX company...that is being downramped such as Credit dumbness promoting CI1..which is now in long term suspension... i warned him of this months ago... and the evidence links to post etc were posted today.
    This is another reason why he hates me .

Same for AVW.that is not at 0.1 cent ,just had furher dilution and will have to raise capital again or go bankrupt.

Same for many others.
    Yet look at the success.. as others have reported on here.,.. i know my stuff Credit dumbness, its how i got wealthy.

I dont focus on the name of the CEO or Chairman only..and cry when the share price goes down..like you do..

So what if it goes down,, the long term fundamentals coupled with a deep dive of the company has regularly delivered multi baggers...
    unlike
    Credit dumbness 99% loss in AVW which credit dumbness claims he is holding.
    Or the 100% lock up long term suspecion of CI1 which credit dumbness claims to be holding
    And of course their is MRQ and the others... all a similiar story... he is always holding companies that have huge losse

Yep defiantly a good idea to listen to a man such as creidt dumbness that perfected losing money on the ASX to an art.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.02K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6984739 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 745879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.