SHE 11.1% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

I have ignored you trolling me today and yesterday using your...

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I have ignored you trolling me today and yesterday using your multiple profiles.

Fact is you are a known downramper on other channels and exposed as such,
    Look at what people said today and hence you lost all credibly

You were exposed for lying period. others have post to back this up.

You tried desperately to downramp this one with multiple profiles and invented other profiles, you abused another poster also called value as they have upvoted warnings of you being a troll and know dowm ramper.
    Their are over 500 different profiles beginning with the name value.

You hide multiple profiles.

You have explicitly said in a post on SHE Channel that you wont stop till david deloub is gone,
    You also said that i am in the way of this and will troll me and you wont stop.

Your words available for everyone to see.

You have trashed every thread of SHE over the last 6 months by going off topic and then trying to blame others.

when you are ignored you then start down ramping SHE.when david did not get voted out ,you said oh well people will forget and then i you will resume.

You have been exposed on CI1 channel for being a liar and a paid downramper, their is a court case about this
    and asic enforcement officers have interviews associates of your , whilst you hide in India.

The post are their for all to SEE, and i might dig them out for others to see the true nature and purpose of CREDIT DUMBNESS.

I will not stop blocking your illegal activities credit dumbness.

SHE Share price is down because of you and your other profiles down ramping the company and david deloub.

We are grateful that you have driven the price so low,,... and we could benefit by buying in at a low price
    but the time has now come for you stop stop the downramping ...

Notice their are large purchase orders at 0.1 cents on SHE, this is Credit dumness target price.

I will dig out other post about your lies and the exposure of you as a down ramper for CI1 and this was in the news.
    If you were in Australia you would be serving prison time.

No doubt this post will be removed because credit dumbness does that, but i will find the other posts and show
    People on this channel what you have done to other companies.

And no doubt you will carry on trolling me 14 hours a day 365 days year,

Others say ignore credit dumbness, but he has multiple profiles so not really possible

Credit dumbness does not stay on topic, dismiss evidence , calls actual reported accounts lies.

He is a Genuine down ramper and know to others.

Get used to this member of SHE, until he is gone you will only see market cap rise to track its cash holdings.

This thread was started by myself being on topic about SHE ,Credit dumbness takes it off topic then blames others.

In addition he downramsps the CEO the share price falls and he blames the CEO, these are the same tactics.

SHARE fundamentals are GREAT, period.

And im sorry to say but you members are really nice ,but you are not defending this channel from downramper on hot copper, you say it has gone to the dogs, but do you report any post that has gone off topic, do you call Credit dumbnes when he trashes the channel
    No you dont, if you want the share price to recover we have to put a stop to this downramping and be morr postive about the wonder company called stonehorse energy.

Look with a critical eye at the discrediting that will nowe occur from credit dumbness,
    And look after tha how he will start to Bash the CEO,
    The share is so ridiculously low because it has been trashed be Credit dumbness and his profiles
    for the last 4 years.

What do you expect hte share price to do when it is constantly bashed by credit dumbness.

Wake up would you.

And yes i know the their are spelling mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $54.82K 6.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2729125 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1076782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 2298195
Last updated 11.09am 05/06/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.