SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

I am not agreeing to anything Value. You've gone too far and...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I am not agreeing to anything Value. You've gone too far and even now you're picking fights with posters in other threads purely because they're saying what I've been saying about your obsession with me. You can ignore me. You need to focus on the things you can control. You need to learn to ignore all the noise a d things you cant. If you thing SHE is great then that's good for you. But stop trying to police the internet. People are going to be critical. Posters are frustrated and wondering if what you and before you, others such as Valuein say about SHE is so good then why hasn't their investment moved in years. And no quotes about the market being irrational ..... They are yes but people that have said that have also given time frames of three years for it to get to ota rational self. Well, three years after all the pumping and exuberance on this forum, where are we? Please think about having a break as their is more to life then SHE and DD. SHE and DD will continue without you and me for that matter. Unfortunately, because you didn't stop your behaviour, now half of HC knows who you are and how does that make SHE look when you're one of if not the biggest poster and advocate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.