SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

amazing, you only have to look back and see the pictures posted,...

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    amazing, you only have to look back and see the pictures posted, even my husband thought the poster was barmy.

You rely on others forgetting to give your lies life. have a look, they are their, how can you blame me, i have never pictures,

My obsession, your obsessed you liar.
    You explicity said "I will follow you and post after you" you said that numersous times on this thread.
    You also said in 18 months ago when i disgreed with you
    "Credit dumness said " I will get you, you .. i will get you "
    That is your words credit dumbness.... are you so forgetfull that you really have forgotten or have you just forgotten for the benefit of the audiance.
    Their on the SHE channel to see.

And im not the only one , you have threatend others and you trolled them for days untill you wore them down forcing them to apolgise for an opinion.

What amazes me is you show absolutly no shame for your actions to me and others.
    And the evidence is their.

You said you bash she untill DAvid deloub was got rid off. Your a viscious woman/bloke whater when you want to be, and then act all innocent.
    Truth is Credi dumbness you have been bullying people on numersous channels when you feel like it to dominate the narrative.

And you lie ,

Your a the biggest thug on Hotcopper.

period.

You started this with your threats to me that you then carried on for 18 months.

You must have spent 1000's of hours trying to harrase me, your the one obsessed. and you as you say you cant take the heat when it isturned back on you. Get used to it ... your not going to wriggle out of this one. The post are their for all to see. the pictures are their for all to see.

The similarity between your different profiles are their all to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.