A2M 0.64% $6.23 the a2 milk company limited

GS A2M Target price $21.4, page-2

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Not to put a dampener on your post Prophet, but the big institutions (GS, UBS etc) put out higher valuations before they want to sell and take a huge profit, then buy back at a cheaper price (or conversely put out a report with a lower valuation and buy back in at a discount).

I often wonder if Geoff hasn’t given that special one-off dividend because of these big manipulators (user’s), or if it’s possible to do a short-term share buyback when these big ‘user’s’ sell. I think the only people who defend this type of manipulation are other traders. Just for the record, I’m loyal to this company because I love it, research it and consume its products and as a result it has given me peace of mind and exceptional returns.

I sold 2 parcels recently (one in the 17’s and one in the 18’s) because I needed some money in the bank. Last time I sold was in the $5 range and really didn’t want to sell this time, this has been the one company that has saved me financially from some of the other duds I invested in.

I apologise if all this has been said before, I haven’t kept up much with the threads since they were invaded by troll’s and one particular ramper (ri..y) whose been here for years and is now invading other companies I follow.

Next major thing on my mind is what spending cuts and taxes Morrison is going to bring in to repay all his helicopter money. He said he won’t increase taxes on big business, so obviously it will be other tax payers who pay. Possibly raising capital gains tax, GST and everything else that hurts us. Nice one, after encouraging people to did into their super while it was at an all-time low!

Just lucky we own A2M, an essential item that us holders consider a luxury item (luxury share that is!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.040(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $4.507B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.27 $6.20 $3.786M 607.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21008 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.23 17 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.24
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.22 $6.27 $6.20 303071
Last updated 15.11pm 13/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.