ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Well, it is a wonderful day today. Since buying in a very long...

1. 328 Posts.
    Well, it is a wonderful day today. Since buying in a very long time ago and getting burnt a few times along the way, we finally have sometime on our hands that is a Company Maker.

This is going to be a long term play. The DT and the T3'rs will have bailed and I expected the price to rise and sell back. This is a big, big deal but many are saying we have the cart before the horse. Okay, we did it way different but hell, WE HAVE A BINDING GSA and this is going to make money for us in the long term.

Even if we have to buy gas an on sell, WE are making money. If and only if, we can pull it off with our own gas (lots of drilling, I know but hell, we are a gas exploration company and have some fine dirt to drill in), we are going to be not a minnow anymore.

Okay, lots of if's and buts but we have done something that no other has done before and this time it is not pie in the sky stuff. It can be done. Time is the key to this and I hope in a few years time I can honestly say, that we have a company.

gassed and jake and also Mav, hope you all hang in for the long hall. I read your posts an they have kept my head above water over the years.

Okay, few people will flame my post saying I am over confident; yes, I am confident but I did take some profit off the table a few days ago. Long term, if we can get back into the ASX 300 again and get some funds buying and have a few runs on the board with drilling results, we may have just backed the Nag of yesterday.

I have now to do the numbers and etc, etc on this. I have only come home from shopping in Tesco's. I got the ANN on my mobile phone via SMS... bought a bottle of Johnny Green...

Good Luck and good trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.