GMG 2.06% $35.23 goodman group

CoopYour missing the main point. The broker reports go to...

1. 62 Posts.
    Coop

Your missing the main point.

The broker reports go to clients also known as investors.

Investors react to said noise created by the views of brokers which has a significant impact on the sentiment out there. Rightly or Wrongly the market is currently punishing all stocks with high debt levels. The main noise currently is not just from one broker its from many of them. Except of course Ian's research which he slates as HIGH RISK BUY.

While you may not agree with their view it probably has a much greater impact on the SP given their wide client base at both institutional and private clients levels.

All brokers are dropping their GMG targets and passing those views onto their clients. Thats a fact, and I doubt every reader of such research is taking HC commentary over their broker.

The broker targets are not next month or next quarter they are 12 month targets.

To use Downramper and Broker research in same sentence is a bit harsh. One can say anything they like with no fear of losing anything, the other may lose clients and fees if they shoot purely from the hip with no analysis to back it up.

I have a view on GMG and hold the stock.

Downrampers dont hold stock and only agitate.

I merely posted the broker view as it is out there currently and Ide rather know what views are pushing sentiment than burying head in sand and hoping the tide is not coming in...... To disregard every bit of said research is naive.

FJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.23
Change
0.710(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $66.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.91 $35.23 $34.59 $77.05M 2.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142 $35.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.23 3967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.