BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I agree, It's real important to keep repeating those positive...

1. 757 Posts.
    I agree,
    It's real important to keep repeating those positive announcements. That way Biota shareholders can profit from selling shares at a better price to new Biota shareholders, cause God knows, Biota management isn't sharing the profit from Relenza with shareholders. GSK and the merry "positive" BTA shareholders are fine tuning the distance of the carrot from the donkeys to optimise profits(management are going with the silent treatment because I'm constantly ridiculing them).

GSK has just about perfected the news of great things just around the corner, but delivering nothing. Makes it look even more obvious when jojo re-announces "great news" which hasn't actually happened for weeks,and is never actually going to happen, ever(like the $2 billion spent on vaccines and Relenza, which was only spent on vaccines but was designed to sounded very impressive to governments clamouring years ago for improved Relenza delivery. We're still waiting for less smoke up our butts, more actual packets of Relenza on the shelves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.