WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi abdm,First of all, let me take the opportunity to thank you...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi abdm,

First of all, let me take the opportunity to thank you for motivating me to take an interest in OBJ after reading your posts advising of the imminent take-off of the OBJ rocket in November 2013!

The situation with Novartis india is hard to predict given that it is outside the terms of the GSK-Novartis agreement. While I understand from you and Gbr that this gives GSK control of the global Voltaren platform, and the ability to launch it into the Indian market in direct competition with the local Vovaren product; the fact remains that TPM-Vovaren is already in that market as the next stage product in the evolution of topically-applied pain relief. To me, it makes sense for GSK to evaluate the global prospects for TPM Vovaren using India as a large test-market. If it is a proven success, then imo they are likely to choose to talk to POH about launching TPM-Voltaren worldwide. This would be easy and fast as the manufactured product already exists. This would give extra time to develop future products, which might include a range of patches and topical creams arising from both POH and OBJ licensed technologies, ie, expanding co-opetition between the mega-companies GSK and Novartis to connect and develop with the micro-innovators, POH and OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.