BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

portable - i couldn't agree more - and the aquisition of new...

1. 433 Posts.
    portable - i couldn't agree more - and the aquisition of new antibiotic technology is really exciting to me- antibiotic resistance has been a big evolving problem for medicine for many years - if biotas new technology comes thru it has the potential to be bigger than lani- I have been following the progress in ukraine closly and it appears today that apart from possible mutation of the virus to the a more virulent strain. the high numbers of death may be associated with concurrent resistant superbacterial infection.
    Either way - unless new antbiotic technology that works comes thru soon the world may soon revert to pre ww2 status where every infection you get is potentially fatal and most adaults die from complications of tooth decay /blood poisoning.
    The market for new gen antibiotics would be the blockbuster of blockbusters-nothing has saved more human life than the invent of antibiotics.
    BTA have made a very smart purchase - one that would give them enourmus leverage in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.