BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Puppet,Quoting puppet: one: you are not a shareholder. Otherwise...

1. 830 Posts.
    Puppet,
    Quoting puppet: one: you are not a shareholder. Otherwise it must be torture for you to hold and follow the company;
    I apologised profusely to you that my postings of the idiot Peter Cook riled you up so much that you missed all the praises I posted for the products and what I had declared about my interest in BTA. Only a thick one like puppet would think it is a torture for me when I had made money out of BTA shares and continue to do so. LOL

Puppet, I have never and will never asked someone as thick as you to follow my recommendation. By the way read my posts and tell me what I recommended? I only posted facts about your idiot CEO Peter Cook and heap praises for the products – no recommendation what so ever. LOL.

HC is not an exclusive domain for Peter Cook stooges to “ring praises for Peter Cook”. We are still holding our breath for puppet to tell us what are the Peter Cooked changes to executive remunerations that he wanted me to praise,

How could a Peter Cook puppet put my posts on ignore – his job is to ring praises for Peter Cook LOL. Must admit puppet has a torturous job trying to sing praises for one of the most idiotic CEO of an ASX listed company. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.