BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi Moreld,Thanks for the post and yes the curren situation is...

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Moreld,

Thanks for the post and yes the curren situation is rather exited for us shareholders.

Like before at the start of the birdflu we knew before Biota the Relenza sales to various governements and where always one or sometimes ten steps ahead of Biota making an ASX announcement about it.

Great to know where we are investing in and that we have heaps sales coming our way.

What Biota is going to do with all that cash is anyones guess, maybe they will use part of to hold onto LANI and to produce and market it.

Together with DS they would have the cash and exsess to loans to bring this product on the market and take all the profits.

Maybe riskier then partner it out but with HUGE windfall profits attached to it.

Biota was a sleeper for a long time but now its waking up and with all that cash coming its way, this small biotech company will see far more doors opening to expand its bussiness.

Ten years ago we had around the $10 attached to the share price from Biota , this may happen again.

But we have to be patient and hold onto our shares as the enormous profit will be tempting to cash in on the way.

Lots of us probably cash in at $3 mark but I believe that we could easy see again a multibagger coming from that base with LANI waiting to jump in when Relenza slows.

Enough said, please do your own research and remember I have lots of shares in Biota and have an biast opinion on this company.

good luck

and hold onto your head

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.