BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

gsk plans production to 190 million courses , page-8

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Adodo

My relationship to Peter Cook is nothing other than a long term shareholder of a company that he is a director of. Never spoken to the man. However i have spoken to management re some of the misgivings you re-hash at every available opportunity. I would reccommend you do the same to get a greater understanding of the issues and why the company takes the action it does so you would not have to constantly repeat your drivel.

I dont like to say it but your actions and comments could be construed of that of someone whom has alterior motives, ie, in working for an accumulator and keeping price down with constant negativity on the company. Your constant whining and negativity refelcts on all of our shareholdings. I just hope with all your negativity re the company and its management that:

one: you are not a shareholder. Otherwise it must be torture for you to hold and follow the company; and

two: current and prospective shareholders follow the lead of Hunter Hall (seen the video - bad management is not mentioned at all) and Alleron whom appear to happy with the company and the way it is run. I for one would choose to follow those fund managers over your recommendations;

three: read the recent Horwath / Uni of NSW survey into the company management (rated 5 i believe - the highest rating).

And yes, provide us all with more nagativity if you wish get it all out of your system. That is all you bring to the forum - negativity and derision of a company that you claim to be a shareholder in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.