BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

gsk presentation 8th jan 2008, page-3

1. 213 Posts.
    Good find DMA - I have posted this opinion before - GSK are in possession of many orders which have not yet been delivered - the US in particular - if you look at the order confirmations they have supplied to BTA and reconcile that against the reported sales so far from GSK then there is still a lot to be filled - In order for GSK to release to the market details of any order, then it must be in their possesion - reporting of the sales will be lumpy for two reasons - 1) GSK are playing games leading up to court case 2) Large orders like the US order are usally delivered in very large batches - not as it rolls of the production line - so this distorts the accounting process when measuring production against it. The US and other Govts have committed to the orders and they will have to accept delivery of them.

Re the 7th Feb - given the mood at the moment I am fully expecting another poor showing however - but... if GSK are playing games they would want to be very very careful so close to the trial - they could find themselves in the position of harming their defence during the trial if having stood up and argued the demise of Relenza was due to lack of demand, that they are confronted with evidence they have failed to capitalise on the large orders recived over the past two years. So re the 7th I would not be at all surprised to see the orders being delivered as it appears GSK could be painting themselves into a corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.