BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

gsk sales no big surprise to me, page-34

1. 850 Posts.
    jessie1,
    What you say makes sense to me, but pc would possibly claim it is putting all our eggs in one basket. It is OK to maintain the aim (British 1st principle of war) except that BTA should make the most of a wonderful opportunity by showing some flexibility (8th principle) that features agility, responsiveness, resilience, acuity and adaptability. Offensive Action (3rd principle) is the practical way in which we should seek to gain advantage, sustain momentum and seize the initiative.
    Concentration of force (5th principle) would involve the application of superior commercial action to achieve the intended results. This principle supports consideration of powerfull decisive action, so far somewhat lacking in Biota management.
    Q. What should be aim?
    A. Shareholder value by a combination of increasing sp and dividends. Our aim should not be restricted to initial drug developement.
    Q. What kind of flexibility is proposed?
    A. Take advantage of the moment to take control of manufacture and distribution.
    Q. What type of offensive action?
    A. Of course it is not military action. Commercially we need to kick butt and take control of our destiny. No lani for GSK. Biota would then be a competitor of GSK.
    Q. What concentration of force?
    A. Where slowing of other projects can release money and manpower that can be diverted to the control of lani, this action would immediately contribute to success from a product that has a demonstrated capability for immediate added shareholder value. The profit from control of lani can later be applied to regain the time lost with other projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.