BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

gsk . trouble looming????????

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Bloomberg are reporting that GSK shares are down slightly as investors digest the implications of Biota winning its action against them....Biota,s case has been strenghtened by the massive orders starting to roll in for Relenza which appears to have caught GSK flatfooted.....The Company is also recieving coverage on the website "The Street.com" as word of its products importance in the "potential" Avian Flu pandemic spreads worldwide....A court win could see BTA pocket $300 million in damages, although some more commercialy acceptable resolution is more likely to be discussed before Fridays court session.....Its difficult to see how GSK could defend itself against the obvious, and they would be looking to put the whole matter behind them. Coincidently, Downer and Rumsfeld will be holding talks in Adelaide on Friday, and Avian Flu is apparantly on the agenda.....I am very angry at what I see as the blatent Manipulation of the Market Depth on BTA and will probably vote with my feet tomorrow in disgust...Some are suggesting we should just ride it out, but I see it as making a mockery of the rules of trading that everyone is supposed to follow.... Well, lets hope things improve tomorrow...I just ask that the ASX monitor closely the trading in BTA and suspend the shares at the first sign that illegal tactics are being used......Goodnight all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.