WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Going from an eye wand > face booster > mask > integrated...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Going from an eye wand > face booster > mask > integrated product to determine consumer acceptance and uptake of product is one thing.

In the same period of time going from a useless "no mess applicator" to an applicator which actually provide proven scientific benefits, I feel is a leap too far, even more the most optimistic of holders (which I consider myself to be).

Skincare and pain management are 2 different beasts, I don't think anybody needs to be trained or educated to apply the gel to their pain areas if a trusted brand like Voltaren or Nurofen tell them it will provide more or quicker pain relief than usual.

When it comes to skin care, particularly around the face, consumers are more cautious about what they are smothering their face with.... but for pain management - if it's touted that using the packaged applicator will bring about more or quicker pain relief with nil or lowered side effects, then nobody is going to mess around with that, it would be an instant hit.

I can't imagine the OBJ / GSK "relationship" has been so quiet for this long for GSK to eventually launch a similar-in-design-but-scientifically-useless product.

How I'd love to be proven wrong, but the common sense in me is screaming at me that the little dream of a OBJ / GSK Voltaren integrated product is over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.