GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

GSL, page-12

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    o4ablonde .... Cant help admiring your'e blind optimism. I remember having it a long while ago . It doesn't matter how much you may dig at the sceptics that hold this stock. Their frustration is justified and does not change the fact that GSL has no finished product, and, no prototype. Merely a demonstration model whatever that is. Maybe in the deafening silence emitting from the company you might inform us of the efficiency of this 'demonstration model' whether it is encapsulated and whether it works outside and for how long without degradation. I would prefer it officially of course.

Ultimately it does not really matter how good or bad the CEO is, if there is nothing to sell he can't sell anything ..... merely a prospect ... a possibility.
    I presume ( hope ) interested investors have much more information available to them than current shareholders. In fact I hope there IS more information to be had than is declared.
    In the absence of valid accurate information from the source we are no more than punters walking in to the hills with our picks and shovels. Now, I knew that when I bought in but did not expect to be saying it all these years later. My pick has worn thin and there is a lot of dust piling up.
    RC. if you happen upon this HotCopper thread where your seemingly abandoned shareholders vent, perhaps you can talk us through the issues with your missed deadline on April 30th and progress thereafter.
    Not too much to ask ? After all we do all own the company. You can't say us long termers are an impatient lot and a little respect is well overdue.
    I may be like many here where your investment is now low enough that its not worth the effort of selling.

I DO think the technology has good prospects and do want it to work but I do not know if this company can turn it into something big.

There used to a poster on here called 'jaded'. Very unpopular as he told the truth and had dyesol nailed in the springtree days. Good bellwether indeed if jaded buys back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.