GSR 5.56% 0.9¢ greenstone resources limited

A funny thing came across me this morning and this allways...

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    A funny thing came across me this morning and this allways happens to me. You see my brain works in a very strange way and I am always astounded with what it come up with.

Hypothetically thinking
    1. FMR do not participate in any recent capital raise.
    2. FMR are embroiled in a case of Gold theft.
    3. Jon Young non-executive director retires from the board while being the Chair of FMR Investments.
    4. Barra Resources had changed its name to Greenstone Resources with a new plan that was not to repeat the errors of the past(or some such words). New brand etc.
    5.Trial mining abruptly ends and the final 25,000t of ore has not been reported as processed.
    6. Capital raise persist all the while Burbanks North has a permit to mine ( FMR elected not to mine we are told).
    7. Share price driven further down by capital raises.
    8. 25,000 tonnes of ore go missing (unrepoerted milling)
    9. Shareholders give a first strike on the renumeration report.
    10. ASX announcement to mine Burbanks North

I have left out Mount Thirsty JV on purpose as I believe it is a necessary piece of work and it's release to the market needs to be kept back until cobalt and Nickel start to recover and also that GAL's exploration run along positively.

Now back to our gold at Burbanks entwined with the scandal and law case involving FMR, would it not be prudent for the Chair of FMR Investments to exit the board of Greenstone (after 20 years) so as to distance Greenstone from the scandal but at the same time install a new minder to control the board. New CEO and Chair team that destroyed our share price with capital raises when Burbanks North waited to be mined.

Prediction.
    FMR Investments are our new JV partner to mine Burbanks North.
    I would rather a new partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.06K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4340875 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 917737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 60000
Last updated 15.33pm 02/05/2024 ?
GSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.