GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

GSR General/Daily Discussion, page-33

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Sandfire, referring to the calculation of your estimate for the value of Gold from the milling of 25,00 tonnes of ore if it was in fact milled.

$3.15mill is probably close to the mark considering the grade of gold expected in the stoping area. Did the mining trial cost FMR plenty?
    Who knows, maybe they made plenty? It seems like we will never know because our BOD & FMR's records and reporting of the processing seem to be non-existent.
    You also question if the 25,000 tonnes of Gold Ore was gifted to FMR by the BOD. I find this completely out of order if it was in fact the case.
    As mentioned before, the 25,000 tonnes of ore could have theoretically been worth anywhere between $2mill to $60mill. The BOD are completely out of line if they did in fact gift the ore to FMR as they would have no knowledge of what the Gold Ore contained when it was excavated.

The whole JV mining exercise in my opinion should have been recorded with facts & figures and the results published in an ASX announcement.
    As you say, with no accurate records of the Gold Ore processing, except a few totals we have to take the BOD's word for, we now have to speculate on what the outcome was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.