GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

The stifling hand of FMR and the individual who guides...

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    The stifling hand of FMR and the individual who guides it,controls the actions of GSR, Lowkey, via his minions,the BoDs.They will no doubt be considering counter measures as we speak.I will give this particular individual a code name,Smaug, the dragon in The Hobbit who lusts after gold. Smaug knows exactly where the gold riches are. He knows the area very,very well. And what evidence has been produced to date, tells me from the word 'go,' a scheme has been developed to maximise the returns from mining that gold, in favour of Smaug, at the expense of the 'hoi polloi',ie other retail shareholders.
    The question we have to ask is this; are the BODs capable of independent action? My view is,they aren't.They will pussy foot,waffle and make great sounding announcements to keep opposition at bay, until people sell out in frustration and move on-that's happened already- or the various elements of their plan fall into place and they have a 'fait accompli.'
    My personal view is we should put everything roblun and others have produced to date, before a commercial lawyer and get an opinion.And if that opinion says we have a remedy at Law, we approach a no-win,no -fee legal firm to see if they'll act on our behalf.
    In addition we should approach the WA police force about the 'missing millable ore.'
    This BOD, as I've said before,can't be seen to 'give in' without that being an admission they haven't been acting in the best interests of all share holders.They are locked in to their plan.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.