GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

GSR general discussion, page-86

1. 4,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    @GreatWhites, sorry to see you are not still here. Its been a long wait. @Lowkeyinvestor, I certainly thought it has been capped and observed the limited views about the cobalt over the years, thinking some one's salting this. Just bided time because at some time they have to let it go to create their own wealth or otherwise why bother? That's the importance of getting in low before the games start.

Some years ago I read a book called, "Trading in the Shadows of the Smart Money", by Tom Williams. It was part of a package I bought on volume spread analysis. Tom talked wisely about the tricks of some, to the extent of taking 5 years of more to get control of big companies. Hence the title of trading in their shadow to work out the strategy. I knew, as did others as diagrams were posted with regard to high grade gold. Just becomes a waiting game to enter when its unloved.

History. The deal with Kidman Resources was for them to take off the top in open pit and leave the deeps with BAR. Kidman transferred their effort to lithium once they finished the open cut, which took off easy pickings when gold was being talked down. Of course the savior for BAR (GSR) was the cobalt which a deal was then struck with CNJ who was their neighbour at Mt Thirsty which the same deposit ran through. At one time BAR lent CNJ funds. Cobalt then went off the boil just as lithium did. Now they are both red hot due to climate change policies. Anyway new management now and that high grade gold is still there to be extracted right now. BAR changed names to GSR with new management who is now operating gold mine with another partner and into the high grade having completed a trial run smelt on low grade while driving their way to the high grade.

The resource is there and current drill results suggest it's long life. Don't blame sparky for having a hit early. Its all there for people to check the facts. Good luck guys. "Be early, sit tight and be right" - Jesse Lauriston Livermore famous investor.smile.png
    Last edited by DavidW: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.