GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Firstly, those who were able to take profits (or recoup losses)...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Firstly, those who were able to take profits (or recoup losses) in GSW's big run in September -- Kudos to all. I'm sure everyone wished a company like that in their portfolio showed that level of accelerated growth.

Ultimately a ringing endorsement from a new shareholder was a big tick, as was the recent string of positive announcements.

Like Roofy, I too am a little cautious to say "things are on the up". The announcements come with very little flavour. Yes, GSW has learnt its lesson from 2017. Then again, the announcements all basically say "hard to know what this contract is worth, as it depends on take up utilisation". Take up utilisation is a little strange term in this scenario. Cos if it were a restaurant, you could broadly estimate everything: e.g. 100 restaurants that do 50 deliveries per day = 5,000 deliveries. Perhaps @ 10 cents per delivery, We know GSW would make $500 per day, or say 15K per month. I get that GSW got in trouble for misleading the revenue and deliveries last time. But surely provide a little context e.g. "Pizza Hut in (insert country) has 140 total locations, where 123 do deliveries. GSW will start deploying @ company owned locations (36 in total) and pending success etc, will expand to the other locations.

I can't speak for the Heineken or the dairy deal --- as what is the "uptake" model with them? Who knows? Are they franchised? Who decides to use it? Really difficult to know - so I will pass on speculation.

Anyway, bravo to those who could cash out during this month. For all new holders, please be super mindful of the CA & ASIC charges that will come to a head next year. This is still a massive issue for GSW, and its announcements in 2019 will have no bearing on the cases that relate to 2017 & early 2018. We will also see they Sep 2019 quarterly results to see if the losses are contuning at the same rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.